[neuroConstruct] Problem generating cells?

P Gleeson p.gleeson at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 18:31:09 GMT 2011

Hi,

The issue with that file is that there are just cells in there, i.e.
imported fine into neuroConstruct, but what you have then is a project
with cells & no cell groups so the default network can't be generated.

You could add cell groups manually but ideally what you want is info on
populations (& potentially projections) in the neuroml file, which
reference these cells. These will be used for the cell groups & the
instances of positions are used, so you're basically at the point of
having generated the network at that stage, so you can visualise the
full network.

One point about visualisations though, as your cells are small, you
might want ot use smaller than the default region size (1um cubed) to be
able to view them in 3d...

Padraig

--
Padraig Gleeson