[HELICONIUS] Post-doc positions in the Neuroethology dep in Jena, Germany

Alexie Papanicolaou apapanicolaou at ice.mpg.de
Wed May 3 19:02:05 BST 2006

http://www.ice.mpg.de/han/positions/positions.htm

In addition, the Heckel department will soon (next week) post an ad for
two group leaders: one in behavioural ecology and one in population
genetics/linkage mapping.

Feel free to circulate the info.

----
Speculating on how a television news anchor would deliver a "positive"
LSD story: "Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is
merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one
consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing
as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of
ourselves... here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks