[HELICONIUS] Bicyclus

Alexie Papanicolaou apapanicolaou at ice.mpg.de
Tue May 2 17:23:05 BST 2006

Hola
To whom it may concern:
Bicyclus anynana ESTs have been clustered by ButterflyBase and are now
partially available online (www.heliconius.org).
Blast functionality online.

Thanks to Chris' intervention, the BLAST results should (finally!)
become available by next week , protein prediction also then or a bit
later.

----
Speculating on how a television news anchor would deliver a "positive"
LSD story: "Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is
merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one
consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing
as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of
ourselves... here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks