[TABD] A question

Giovanny Fagua fagua at javeriana.edu.co
Thu Nov 19 21:32:55 GMT 2009

Dear all,

Sorry. I have to use this way because I have an important question and your
experience are very important to me and our specimens.

The Museo Javeriano de Historia Natural ­MPUJ- (The Javerian Museum of
Natural History) is building a new special room for our mounting insects
collections. Between the possibilities of the future new room we can control
the temperature and humidity. I know that you have different experiences
with your collections. My question is if a temperature near to 15°C +5 (59°
+9 Fahrenheit) and humidity near to 50+10 % are the better options or if you
know a better option.

The normal conditions of Bogotá (2600 m of altitude) are 14°C (9-22°C) and
50 to 70% of humidity.

Thanks for your time,

Best wishes,

Giovanny Fagua