[HELICONIUS] Heliconius Meeting 13th-14th June Sheffield UK

Nicola Nadeau n.nadeau at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Mar 30 15:20:12 BST 2016

Hi everyone,

Registration for the Heliconius meeting is now open and will close on
the 20th of May.

I have updated the information on the page on my website, including a
link to the registration and payment page:
http://nadeau-lab.group.shef.ac.uk/heliconius-meeting/

or you can go direct to the registration page here:
http://onlineshop.shef.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&deptid=6&catid=101&prodid=534

If you need accommodation please book it as soon as possible, also via
the above link (when you register). I based numbers of reserved rooms on
the numbers of people who replied to my original email and if there are
many more people who need accommodation it would be useful to know this
soon. Accommodation registration will close on the 19th of May if it is
not full before then.
There are two types of accommodation, both are located close to the
conference venue:
Single rooms in student residence accommodation at The Endcliffe Village
– £36 per night B&B
Double rooms at Halifax Hall, (university owned boutique hotel) – single
occupancy for £65 per night B&B, or double occupancy for £75 per night
B&B (for 2 people – if booking this only one of the 2 people needs to
book the room!).

If you would like to present either a talk or a poster then please email
me with an abstract.

Please pass this information on to anyone not on this list who you think
might be interested.

Best wishes,
Nic

--