[HELICONIUS] Sheffield Heliconius meeting

Nicola Nadeau n.nadeau at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Jan 8 11:22:52 GMT 2016

Dear All,

I am tentatively thinking of organising a Heliconius meeting in
Sheffield this year. It seems about time it was over this side of the
pond again. In order to gage interest and a ball-park idea of numbers
please send me a message if you are interested and also what dates you
would prefer - I am pretty open to anytime between June and August. Also
please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested that isn't
on the list.

As an aside, I think the link to the registration page for the list on
both Jim's page and heliconius.org seems to be broken.

Happy new year,

Nicola

--
Dr Nicola Nadeau