[HELICONIUS] Heliconius Meeting abstract submission by 16th May

Nicola Nadeau n.nadeau at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 11:22:16 BST 2016

Hi everyone,

I have brought forward the abstract submission deadline for the
Heliconius meeting to the 16th of May. This is so that I can finalise
the schedule ahead of the registration deadline.

If you would like to give a talk at the meeting please send me an
abstract before the 16th of May. If you just want to give a poster then
you can still let me know up until the 20th (but please let me know so I
know how many poster boards we need).

If you have not registered yet and are planning to come then please do
so ASAP, and by the 20th of May at the latest, or the 19th if you want
to book accommodation.
http://onlineshop.shef.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&deptid=6&catid=101&prodid=534

Best wishes,
Nic