[HELICONIUS] [Boston_Evolutionary_Genomics_Supergroup] 1-week reminder: Daniel Weinreich - May 8 (Friday, 9am) @ HMS/New Research Building (Flyer & Map)

James Mallet jmallet at oeb.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 30 16:01:57 BST 2015

I got it wrong. Weinreich's Evol Genomics talk is at the NRB at the Med
School, not at the Broad. Sorry. One of us should go, and I'd be happy
to do so if you could take Henry in. On the other hand, you could go
instead, if you wanted. I might arrive late on the bike.

--
James Mallet
Organismic & Evolutionary Biology