[HELICONIUS] Royal Society Heliconius biology

Chris Jiggins c.jiggins at zoo.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 15:34:01 BST 2014

Dear Heliconius Biologists

As many of you know, we have been selected to present our work at the Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition this year, from 30 June until 6 July. We were selected from many applicants, and will be among ~20 stands from all aspects of UK science (including lots of big science cosmology etc). The exhibition attracts around 12,000 visitors during the week ranging from school groups, general public through to the FRSs.

We want to invite anyone else who works on Heliconius or is interested to come along and visit the stand - it should be a great opportunity to talk about what we do to a receptive audience.

More information is available here:
https://royalsociety.org/summer-science/

All the best
Chris

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Chris Jiggins
Reader in Evolution and Biological Diversity
Department of Zoology
University of Cambridge
Tel: (+44)(0)1223 769021
Mob: (+44)(0) 7549-524-481
http://www.heliconius.org/
http://heliconius.zoo.cam.ac.uk/

Fellow of St John's College,
Director of Studies in Biological Sciences
Cambridge, UK. CB2 1TP