[HELICONIUS] FWD: Heliconius/Antirrhinum meeting

James Mallet jmallet at oeb.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 17 20:38:10 BST 2012

Re: October Heliconius-Antirrhinum Meeting
From:
Annabel Whibley <annabel.whibley at mnhn.fr>
Date:
17/07/2012 10:38

To:
"heliconius at ucl.ac.uk" <heliconius at ucl.ac.uk>

Hello All,

Please find here details of our planned October meeting, to be held
the 18-19th October in Norwich, UK. This is a joint venture with teams
working on adaptive evolution in snapdragons. If you plan to attend,
please return the completed form (see link below) to me (whibley at mnhn.fr). There's no
specific deadline for the return, but please note that places are
limited. I'm also happy  to receive any comments/requests for sessions
or discussion topics and don't hesitate to get in touch if you've any
questions.

Best wishes,
Annabel

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucbhdjm/courses/Meeting_Registration_Form.pdf  <http://www.ucl.ac.uk/%7Eucbhdjm/courses/Meeting_Registration_Form.pdf>

-- Annabel Whibley Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle Departement
Systématique et Evolution UMR CNRS 7205, CP50 45 Rue Buffon, 75005,
Paris Tel: 0033-(0)1-40-79-48-66 Forwarded by: James Mallet OEB & GEE
Depts Harvard University & University College London Cambridge, MA 02138
and LONDON WC1E 6BT USA tel: +(1)617-496-5350 www.ucl.ac.uk/taxome/jim