[HELICONIUS] Augustus Heliconius predictions...

Jamie Walters jw663 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 25 11:07:02 GMT 2011

Following from the discussion of annotations from Wednesday's conference call, I have posted the gff output from the Stanke labgroup for the Heliconius genome on the Camtools wiki page.  It is accessible under the 'Resources' tab in the 'Annotation' folder (for some reason this folder does not appear for me under the 'files' tab...?). I hope to be posting additional preliminary files (e.g. 'cufflinks') as they are generated as a stop-gap and lead-up to the fully completed MAKER annotation.

Jamie

James R. Walters, Ph.D.
NSF Post-Doctoral Fellow
Jiggins Group