[HELICONIUS] Call in numbers for tomorrows Heliconius Genome Conference call 11am US central time, 12 noon US Eastern time, ***4pm UK time, 5pm in Europe***.

Stephen Richards stephenr at bcm.edu
Tue Mar 22 19:31:27 GMT 2011

i everyone,

Sorry for the late reminder,

We have our scheduled Heliconius genome call tomorrow at 11am US central time, 12 noon US Eastern time, 9am Pacific *** 4pm UK time, 5pm in Europe.***
I think this is an hour earlier in the UK, as we have changes to summer time in the US, but Europe has yet too
So please check the time andnot eit could be different for you.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Cheers,

fringy

Begin forwarded message: