[HELICONIUS] Research Fellowship at UCL

James Mallet j.mallet at ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 20 22:46:53 BST 2010

... para los con PhD y un poco experiencia. Le
pueden dar tambien un estudiante para PhD como ayuda.

Companeros, me interesa cualquier idea en
Heliconius o en mariposas tropicales:

UCL's School of Life and Medical Sciences is
launching an Excellence Fellowship programme. The
aim is to attract the best early career
researchers and allow them to develop their
research with the help of a generous award.
Fellowships include three years of salary cost,
funds for a PhD studentship and £50K to support
research costs. Applicants can come from across
the life and medical sciences, but the proposed
research should have some biomedical dimension.

GEE is seeking to actively promote candidates for
the Excellence Fellowship scheme. The research of
applicants could fall within or complement the
research themes covered by the Department. We in
particular wish to strengthen our activities in
evolution and population biology. Candidates with
strong research interests in computation biology,
systems biology or infection and immunity are particularly encouraged to apply.

Expressions of interest should be directed to Dr
Max Reuter before 2 June 2010 (the scheme
deadline is 16 June). Please include a cover
letter, CV, the names of two referees, and an
outline of your research proposal (2 pages
maximum). The Department will select a shortlist
of candidates to provide support in developing
your project, writing the application and preparing for interview.

Vease:
http://www.ceevol.co.uk/jobs/2010/5/20/ucl-excellence-fellowships.html

The call for fellowship applications can be found here.
https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5041178&ownertype=fair&jcode=1138992

________________________________

James Mallet
UCL