[HELICONIUS] Heliconius Genome Consortium meeting

Chris Jiggins c.jiggins at zoo.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 13 16:11:51 GMT 2009

I am sending this again, as some didnt seem to get it first time.
Apologies for double posting
Chris

Hi All

This is to invite everyone to a Heliconius Genome Consortium meeting
in Cambridge, England on Thursday 18th and Fri 19th March 2010.  I am
organising accommodation in St John's College, which will be around
£40 per night for the thursday to saturday inclusive.

The aim will primarily to discuss the ongoing genome sequencing
project - look at the data so far, discuss plans for assembly,
annotation and further experiments.

I will be in touch with more details in due course, but please let me
know if you would like to come so I can make sure we have enough
accommodation booked.  I thought I had sent this email out to this
list a few months ago, but it turns out I actually sent it to a list
to do with Heliconius database development, which I dont think anyone
has ever used.  Thanks to Jamie for pointing that out.

Cheers
Chris

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Chris Jiggins