[HELICONIUS] Gilbert 1991 chapter?

Jamie Walters jrw47 at cornell.edu
Mon Mar 17 00:00:49 GMT 2008

Hell all,

Does anyone have a pdf version of the 1991 chapter on Heliconius (full ref
below) they could email to me?  I'm having trouble getting a copy of the
book through Cornell's library (long story.)

Thanks!

Jamie

Gilbert L. E. (1991) Biodiversity of a Central American Heliconius
community:  pattern, process, and problems. In: Plant-Animal Interactions
Evolutionary Ecology in Tropical and Temperate Regions (eds P. W. Price, T.
M. Lewinsohn, G. W. Fernandes, and W. W. Benson) pp. 403-427. John Wiley and
Sons.