[HELICONIUS] Hybridization in Heliconius, being revised now

Jim Mallet j.mallet at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 21 14:49:06 GMT 2006

Happy Christmas, listers!  Things have gone quiet over the last few months,
so I would say hello to you all.

Mallet, J., Beltrán, M., Neukirchen, W., & Linares, M. (2007). Natural
hybridization in heliconiine butterflies: the species boundary as a
continuum. BMC Evolutionary Biology (in press).

The most recent version of this paper is now preliminarily accepted, and I
am preparing the final revised version in response to the referee's
comments.  Too bad it didn't come out earlier, but I suppose it's better
late than never.  I'll keep an updated copy on my website.

All the very best, Jim

James Mallet
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/taxome/jim/