[TABD] For moth people: Martin Honey is retiring from the Natural History Museum

Blanca Huertas B.Huertas at nhm.ac.uk
Tue Mar 11 16:42:05 GMT 2014

Dear Colleagues

Martin Honey will be retiring after 40 years' service on March 19th 2014.

As he has helped you all with enquiries/visits/loans over the years I am asking if you could send me a short note wishing him well in the future (Ideally a PDF with your institutional logo).

We intend to bind these pages together so he has a souvenir of his work here at the museum. I am sure you agree that Martin will be sorely missed and particularly his unsurpassed knowledge of the Noctuoidea and Heterocera in general.

If I could have your page by March 14th at the latest I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Blanca Huertas