[TABD] Recent papers on Morpho and Brassolini

blandin at mnhn.fr blandin at mnhn.fr
Sat Jan 4 13:49:27 GMT 2014

Dear all,
I have the pleasure to inform you that I recently published, with
Bruce Purser, a paper on the evolution of the genus Morpho in relation
with the geological history of South America, in the December issue of
Tropical Lepidoptera Research. Please ask for the pdf if you are
interested. Many hypotheses to be checked!

I have also published, with Roger Bristow, Andrew Neild, Juna Carlos
de Sousa, Yuvinka Gareca and Blanca Huertas, a monograph on the Andean
Brassoline Eryphanis zolvizora, with description of new subspecies
from Peru, Colombia and Venezuela, and a discussion about the species
vs subspecies taxonomic choice. The paper is published in the
electronic European Journal of Taxonomy, a recently created journal
supported by several European museums. The paper can be download at:
http://dx.doi.org/10.5852/ejt.2014.71

Happy Ney Year to every one
Patrick Blandin
www.patrickblandin.com