[TABD] Save the Museum of Natural History - MUSM (Lima-Peru)

José Clavijo pepeclavijoa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:54:05 GMT 2010

Dear friends:

The Museum is temporarily safe. The University Council called for a
consultative group to look at other ways to tackle the problem, thanks to
the many people who complained about the decision to close the museum.  I
think is going to be wise to sign the petition sent by Blanca to keep
preasure on them.

Best regards,

Pepe