[neuroConstruct] Neuroconstruct for dolphin ear canal?

Steffen De Vreese steffen.devreese at studenti.unipd.it
Mon Feb 11 16:36:37 GMT 2019

Dear Mr. Gleeson,

My name is Steffen, I am a Ph.D. student in Veterinary and Marine Sciences,
and I study the peripheral nervous system of dolphins, with a focus on the
external ear canal. Surrounding this canal, there is a very complex network
of mechanoreceptors, nerves and free endings. I am considering
NeuroConstruct as a possible useful application to study this network, but
I cannot seem to find any similar study in the literature/online.
Could you please give some more information on whether NeuroConstruct could
be useful in this regard? If you please, I can give more information on the
system I am studying.

With kind regards,
Steffen

--
Steffen De Vreese, MVM, Doctoral candidate
Dipartimento di Biomedicina Comparata e Alimentazione (BCA) - Università
steffen.devreese at studenti.unipd.it
steffen.devreese at lab.upc.edu
Linkedin.com/in/steffen-de-vreese-033a5994
Researchgate.net/profile/Steffen_De_Vreese
Skype: devreesesteffen