[neuroConstruct] requesting explanation of visualization of MDL08 connections

Stephen Larson stephen at openworm.org
Tue Jun 3 02:00:27 BST 2014

I'm not sure exactly what the trouble is, but you should make sure that you
are generating the network as described here:

https://github.com/openworm/OpenWorm/wiki/Running-the-C.-elegans-model-in-neuroConstruct#generate-a-network

Project coordinator
http://openworm.org
"Talk is cheap, show me the code" - L. Torvalds