[neuroConstruct] Failed validation : No membrane mechanism is found in cell

P Gleeson p.gleeson at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 10 05:10:14 BST 2013

Hi,

Normally cells in neuroConstruct have to have some membrane conductances
(membrane mechanisms) specified to run successfully in simulators like
Neuron. This will usually include a passive conductance and some active
(voltage gated) conductances like sodium/potassium channels.None of
these are included by default in new cells. See the existing examples
(e.g. Ex4_HHcell) for cells with these mechanims/conductances. You'll
have to run updatenC.sh to get the examples if you've cloned from GitHub.

Padraig

--

Padraig Gleeson
Room 321, Anatomy Building