[neuroConstruct] Does neuroConstruct support Java compiler 1.7?

Padraig Gleeson p.gleeson at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 14:20:47 BST 2012

Hi,

I've tried with Java 1.7 on my Ubuntu and it works fine. I'd highly
recommend trying to recompile the code using nC.sh as outlined below.
This should show up any issues with the code/version of Java.

Make sure you have the JDK (developer tools including javac) installed
to recompile the code (I assume you're using the OpenJDK version of
Java?). If you've still issues or have further questions, mail me directly.

Regards,
Padraig

--

Padraig Gleeson