[neuroConstruct] Does neuroConstruct support Java compiler 1.7?

P Gleeson p.gleeson at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 10:22:17 BST 2012

Hi Natasha,

Yes, neuroConstruct should certainly work with Java 1.7. What are the
specific issues? Which OS are you using and which version of
neuroConstruct?

Recompiling the code (by deleting the classes directory and running
'nC.bat -make' or './nC.sh -make') may help.  See also here:
http://www.neuroconstruct.org/docs/install.html.

Regards,
Padraig