[neuroConstruct] Does neuroConstruct support Java compiler 1.7?

Natasha Wilson nailahlitonya2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:39:18 BST 2012

Hello:

I've updated to  my Java compiler to version 1.7. I'm have issues running
neuroConstruct.  Does anyone know if this version is supported by
neuroConstruct or have navigated there way through this issue before?

Thanks!

Natasha

--
Natasha P Wilson
Graduate Student

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these
things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

" The only way to escape the personal corruption of praise is to go on
working"-Albert Einstein

"Anyone can revolt. It is more difficult silently to obey our own inner
promptings, and to spend our lives finding sincere and fitting means of
expression for our temperament and our gifts." - Georges Rouault (1871 -
1958)

"At our base nature as humans we are predators, we are patriarchal and
misogynistic. We destroy things that are different from us because we feel
it poses a threat. But the human condition, what makes us more than just
animals, is the strive to be better than our base nature."-N.P.Wilson

"But if we hope for things not seen, then we do with patience wait for
it."-Romans 8:25