[neuroConstruct] neuroConstruct user survey

Padraig Gleeson p.gleeson at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 11 17:59:30 GMT 2012

Hi,

We're planning some major changes to how the neuroConstruct is
distributed and documented and how we get bug reports/feature requests
from the user community. I'd be very grateful if anyone who's used
neuroConstruct in the past could fill in this short survey (<5 mins) so
we can collect your feedback on the application.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpQSmtHN21Pa3d4SThGRDV4bUtJLWc6MQ#gid=0

Even if your only feedback is along the lines of "Tried it once, it
installed ok but it wasn't for me", we'd love to hear it.

We'll be reapplying for funding again soon which will keep
neuroConstruct and related tools in development for years to come, so
please let us know of any publications using it or other ways we've
helped your research.

Regards,
Padraig

http://www.neuroconstruct.org

Padraig Gleeson
Room 321, Anatomy Building
Department of Neuroscience, Physiology&  Pharmacology
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT
United Kingdom