[neuroConstruct] channel units bug in exporting a single neuroml file

P Gleeson p.gleeson at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 18:01:38 GMT 2011

Hi Aditya,

That's fixed in the neuroConstruct SVN now. The meta:property tags are
of course highly non standard. The dt and sim duration belong rightly in
a SED-ML file, along with details of what to save, plot etc. I'm working
on an option exporting valid SED-ML beside the NeuroML.

With regards to the temperature, this could be set in the SED-ML too,
though there will probably have to be some concept of a (global)
temperature in a NeuroML 2 file (e.g. as a property of a <network>, or
maybe <population>, as different cells in different parts of the brain
could in theory have different temps...).

Cheers,
Padraig

p.gleeson at ucl.ac.uk