[neuroConstruct] Re: [Neuroml-technology] NeuroML version 2.0 Milestone: v2alpha

Michele Mattioni mattioni at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Dec 22 12:28:08 GMT 2010

Hello list,

I was just checking the examples and I have just noticed that the
units in line with the value, sometimes there is a space and sometimes
the space is missing.

Just a small sample from the synapse example from here
http://neuroml.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/neuroml/DemoVer2.0/NMLVer2_Test/web/NeuroMLFiles/SynapseTypes.xml?view=markup

    <synapse type="nmdaSynapse" id="nmdaSyn" gbase="0.5nS" erev="0mV"
tauRise="2ms" tauDecay="8ms">
        <block type="VoltageConcDepBlock" species="mg"
blockConcentration="1.2 mM" scalingConc="1.920544 mM"
scalingVolt="16.129 mV"/>
    </synapse>

Is the space optional or not?

Best,