[neuroConstruct] neuroConstruct tutorial at CNS08

Padraig Gleeson p.gleeson at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 18:16:49 GMT 2008

Hi,

Just a quick notice that there will be a half day tutorial/workshop on
neuroConstruct at CNS this year in Portland. This will cover the basic
functionality of the application, the main interactions with simulators
and file formats from various databases, and will introduce some of the
new functionality (HDF5 support, MOOSE generation, parallelisation) I've
been working on the past while. I'll also demonstrate some of the latest
models converted to neuroConstruct/NeuroML format.

There will also be a one day tutorial specifically on interoperability
of software for modelling/experimental data (NeuroML/Python/HDF5, etc.)
with a number of interesting guest speakers.

I'll announce these together with more detail on the comp-neuro lists
etc. closer to the time, but just giving people a heads up now, just in
case they want to submit an abstract for the main meeting (Feb 8th
closing data).

Regards,
Padraig