[neuroConstruct] neuroConstruct_API

astakhov astakhov at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 10 19:55:27 GMT 2008

Dear Padraig.
Thank your for comments. (I was using version 1.1.2)

I just updated it with 1.2.0 and looking this pythonnC/

It is great. I see that I can load project, change it and save as
NeuroML. But what if my neurons was already saved in NeuroML. I do not
need to add them manually in the script.

Can I add them to the project from NeuroML file. May be just load it
some how to the existing project and then save the modified project ?

Does it make sense ? Do you have such Python script ?

Then it would be easy to use  Ex5_MultiSimGenerate.py to generate NEURON
simmulation script for the new project.

Thanks again for your comments.

Best Regards,

*Vadim Astakhov