[neuroConstruct] source code of NeuroConstructor

Michele Mattioni mattions at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:51:03 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Padraig Gleeson <p.gleeson at ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  neuroConstruct isn't currently open source, but going fully open is a key
> part of funding request we're making at the moment. We've also got a new
> developer starting next month who'll be looking at cleaning up the code
> already and making it more modular so that others can extra functionality
> more easily.

Ah ok.
I've understood the code was already available. thanks.

>  The problem below can be fixed by either specifying "gnome-terminal -x" or
> "konsole" (for Gnome or KDE desktops respectively) at Settings -> General
> Properties -> Command line. The comment below that text field is a bit
> misleading, but will be fixed in a new update planned for the next few days.

I've tried with the -x option but it doesn't work.
I've tested this also directly from the gnome-teminal but it seems the
terminal doesn't execute the command

It seems it is a gnome-terminal bug

With the xterm everything work as expected and it is possible to run
the simulation.

BTW: It's really a nice tool.

Cheers,
Michele.