[neuroConstruct] New version of neuroConstruct
p.gleeson at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 10:44:30 BST 2007
A new version of neuroConstruct (v22.214.171.124) has been put on the website.
The full release notes are available here:
Some of the main changes since v1.0.1 in brief:
* Updated to NeuroML v1.6. Main change is addition of <status> element
in ChannelML, which can be read by nC when validating projects.
* Improved importation of SWC/Cvapp files.
* Added changable values for max and min electrotonic length. Added
possibility to remesh morphology (imported from Neurolucida/Cvapp etc.)
to ensure correct number of internal simulation points/divisions in
* Added phase plane plots (dV/dt versus V).
* Updated import of NeuroML morphologies, to ease NEURON ModelView
exported files. See
http://neuroml.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/neuroml/nrn2NeuroML to export
cells from NEURON in NeuroML Level 1 & 2 format.
More information about the neuroConstruct