[HELICONIUS] Heliconius genome history

Jamie Walters jw663 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 07:09:37 GMT 2011

Dear all,

To clarify, this was the abstract I presented last year at the meeting.  It was indeed where I learned that Jeff Boore was well on his way with monarch along with our friendly and fabulous 'rivals' working on Melitaea.  Indeed this year's meeting should be a very exciting one for lepidopterists.

cheers,

Jamie

James R. Walters, Ph.D.
NSF Post-Doctoral Fellow